Sunday, November 14, 2010

Don't Believe The Hype!


I got this Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll-On last month because youtube guru "elle" was raving about it saying that it does wonders,it feels great under the eye and all that jazz. Sadly when i watch such hauls i get sucked into it
BIG TIME!


And had to buy it the next day, which i did! When i first applied or while i was
applying it, It felt like its therapeutic because of the cold metal ball applicator and it felt great under the eye i was starting like it.

Until after few minutes it sinked into my skin i felt like a stinging sensation in my lower sides of my eyes and started to feel the pain so got no choice but to wash it off. after that incident i was really trying and struggling to love this product so i used it again.

End Result: My eyes got sore and it really irritated it. If i was in america i would have took it back to the store cause that was P200 and thats BIG for me to waste such money. Never looked back, i'll never used Garnier again.

This was my personal experience about this product, am not saying this will happen to everyone but i dont know for sure it might be a effective with your skin type but for me. No more Garnier.

sorry..:/