Sunday, December 5, 2010

50 questions tag!


1. Where were you 3 Hours ago?
Down Stairs with my cousins.

2. Who are you in love with?
Daryll Que
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
NO!
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
My Trash Can.
I won this last years christmas party, still has its ribbon on. ahaha

5. When was the last time you went to the mall?
probably a weeks ago.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
No socks!

7. Do you have a car worth over $2000?
I don't have one yet.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
My dad doesn't allow me to drive that far.
I know, am a daddy's girl.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No, but saw Harry Potter and Deathly Hallow last sunday.
10. Are you hot?
Yes! The sun is shining through my window :D

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coke Zero.
it was the only beverage i saw on the table.

12. What are you wearing right now?
My old Enchanted Kingdom dress. had it way way WAY
back when i was in high school

Still fits me. HAHA

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Kuya Rommie does all the washing.

14. Last food you ate?
Cashew nuts.

15. Where were you last week at this time?
Mall,with daryll watching Harry Potter.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
YES!
One of the employees at work was selling kids clothing and this ADORABLE coat and hat suddenly fits me! most of the people there were sooooo surprised and said that it was so cute on and persuaded me to buy it. And so i did! haha it was so cheap i gotta buy it!
Dress: P200 + hat: P50 = 250!!

17. When was the last time you ran?
Yesterday! When i was late for work.

18. What was the last sporting event you watched?
Pacquiao's Fight. I don't watch sports much.

19. Your favorite animal?
Colony of Ants. all over my room! urgh

20. Your dream vacation?
Out of the country with my whole family and daryll.

21. Last person’s house you were in?
Tita daidat's house. Cause i ride with her kids to school.
Money wise! haha

22. Worst injury you ever had?
burns. Because of "paputok"

23. Have you been in love?
Yes! I love Daryll! Woooooooooooo!

24. Do you miss anyone right now.
i miss chiz,trixia,lago, em,paula,michelle,mani,zhari,jyn toy, pot,pussy,erik,jay and red.
who else.....
25. Last play you saw?
A Musical play. CATS!

26. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?
uhm My hair? i got me self rebonded haha

27. What are your plans for tonight?
search youtube for hair tutorials. Gotta be prepared on saturday!

Wedding of the year!!!:) wwooohhhoooo!!!

28. Who is the last person to send you a facebook message or comment?
Chiz, my cousin. haha

29. Next trip you are going to take?
Baguio for christmas. i guess..

30. Ever go to camp?
Yes? maybe.. i dont remember.

31. Were you an honor student in school?
I think that must be an American thing!

32. What do you want to know about the future?
It would ruin life's suprises if I knew!

33. Are you wearing perfume or cologne?
right now am not. Just at home, no need for that.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit?
I havent seen a doctor or atleast been consulted by one since forever.

35. Where is your best friend?
Everywhere.

36. How is your best friend?
Haven't spoken to any of them yet today!

37. Do you have a tan?
No. i dont tan. My skin is naturally pilipinang kulay.

38. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of Techy Romantics playing on my ipod! walking away my fave!...nice!

39. Do you collect anything?
Makeup, polish,magazines, chandeliers, etc.

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
hmmmmm every girl on the planet!

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
am a good driver, i dont get pulled over.


42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yes.

43. What does your last text message say?
from daryll, i know the last part so cheezy!
im used to it. haha

44. Do you like hot sauce?
No!

45. Last time you took a shower?
This afternoon.

46. Do you need to do laundry?
No

47. What is your heritage?
Filipina!

48. Are you someone’s best friend?
Yes I think I am a few! :D

49. Are you rich?
I will be! harhar

50. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Fixing my blog site... :)