Sunday, December 5, 2010

Masacara Monday: Nyx Doll Eye Mascara Volume

NYX DOLL EYE MASCARA
VOLUME IN EXTREME BLACK

Makes my lashes look very long and lovely, with abit clumping
whatsoever. It isn't really the absolute most volumizing mascara that I've ever used (which I found to be rather ironic, considering that this is sup
posed to be the volumizing version of Doll Eye), but it works well nonetheless. I also loves how it gives my lashes a curled appearance, even on days when I don't curl them. It is buildable, so you can apply one coat for a more natural look, or many for a more dramatic look.
For my case applied more than 2 coats.



This is the closest thing to a Dior Show
dupe that I've found so far and a dupe for Loreal Voluminous Mascara.






It has a thin wand, Good to reach my inner lashes
as well as my bottom lashes.

My natural lashes

Natural Lash.

Sorry! shaky hands.
4 Coats of Nyx Doll Eye Mascara

4 coats of Nyx Doll Eye Mascara
went tooo dramatic but see how it really
lengthens my lashes. WOW.


I'm all about finding great products that are affordable, and this is one of them. I have long, thin eyelashes so I always go for voulmizing mascaras. My only problem with this is it clumps a bit have to use a lash comb to remove excess mascara but it's really not that big of a deal to me. It's also the perfect shade of black.I find the formula kind of dry, though that just may just be because I was used to using Maybelline's The Collosal Volum Express which has wetter formula.

Absolutely adore this mascara! Performs consistently,makes my lashes phenomenal! I'm hooked and happy.

Link to my seller!

Enjoy!