Monday, December 6, 2010

Face me: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion



I really need to blog this cause not all moisturizing cream has ever made my skin really glow and moisturized.

I got my first bottle of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion last 2 years ago when im
still in 3rd year college. After a week of using it made my skin more radiantly moisturized. This is already my 2nd bottle and
still hooked til now.


love this moisturizer! I have pretty dry skin, with some patches of normal-ness, but mostly, I'm a desert. I even get those dry flaky patches around my mouth, eyes and nose if I don't moisturize after washing my face. It doesn't feel greasy (at least not to me) and blends and absorbs really quickly. I put it on before doing my makeup and within a couple of minutes I'm ready to put my foundation on, no primer needed. It's a bit pricey, but a bottle lasts a long time since a little bit of this stuff goes a long way. It's not really fragrant in te
rms of smell, but it does the job for me and it's my go to for keeping the flakies away.


If you have oily skin, I do NOT recommend it at all. I bought mine in June, and I'm not even 1/2 done with the product. It definitely helps with dry skin and is just a great product overall. Definitely repurchasing.



Like i said their a bit pricey so i only buy the 25ml bottle that only cause me a few bucks and because the amount you need per use (roughly 3/4 pump per use for me) makes this a steal because it will last a long time.
for a YEAR! atleast for me.

Price: P250!

A recommended and a must have.
enjoy!
Link to my seller: