Monday, December 20, 2010

Bronze Those Nail's!

I got this last year and again totally forgot i had one. 
I like Bobbie nail polish because they don't dry up easily 
in the bottle like other brands do. "Some",when you stop using a 
bottle they start to dry up inside.
Pretty annoying.
anyway i got this for just P35. VERY CHEAP! 
I forgot where i bought it.
But Rustan's in Trinoma has a lot of varieties of Bobbie 
nail polishes and other local brands like Caronia etc. just in case you wanna 
check it out.

Im wearing these past few days Bobbie Glaze nail polish in Ginger Bread. 
It has a sparkly feel on it. Perfect for Christmas aha!
And its Bronze! 


One coat of Ginger Bread.
I was thinking of leaving it like that.
cause it made my hands look more whiter.
so am guessing what more if its two coats.

So it did.
 2 coats of Ginger Bread.
Like a Metalic shimmering bronze shade.
Perfect!

I had a bubu. :(
Anyway hope that was intresting!
Bye!