Monday, December 13, 2010

A Day of Two Strangers, Now As One...

It's like my first wedding experience when i attended my cousin Chok and don's day. Ate chok is one of my closest cousin. Knew her since i was like in my mom's womb and now that seeing her walk THE aisle. WWWhhhaaaaaa! really cried.:") i was kilig and happy for her. You could really see in her eyes that she's finally ready to have a new beginning with don and of course that they were really happy. aaww. cant wait for my turn haha but no rush! aha

Documented some!

                              

THE DEL ROSARIO'S
and the stupid tie.




 It took a while! The priest was SUPER late!
But it was a good mass.
Really like "Apung Norman's" homily:)




HERE COMES THE BRIDE!!


Love her hair, her makeup and ofcourse her wedding gown.
Superb Wedding!





Tita was trying to conrol her tears..awww


My fave part! KILIG!!!


WELCOME TO THE FAMILY DON!


We had our own picture taking outside ahaha
Congressman RUDY!!!
ahaha


I LOVE THIS PART!
Really looked newly weds:)

RECEPTION


Got me faked! 
Thought they were cakes!  
they were towels pala! haha


Imelda poppins and Basil Valdez!


They were so cool when they entered..hahaha

I love this pic. now y?
Spot it.ahaha


Haha really laugh watching them.


This was interesting. 
Waiter Dancing ahaha
but they didnt.:(
they were soo cool when starting to serve the FRONT seats ONLY!
hmp.


Customized my table ahaha


Started FREEZING!
Had to borrow my brother's coat.


To drink or Not to drink??


Baicapture Pix!!!




More to come!
weddings i hope! ahaha

CONGRATULATIONS ATE CHOK!
Happy for the both of you.:)