Thursday, March 3, 2011

Completely Random!

This is just a non-makeup related vlog for the fact that i just wanna blog something different.
Anyway got off from work and still tired from the trip, if you didn't know my work place is wayyyyyy far from my place and i have to travel for ??? KM aha i dont know exactly how far but its far like i have to ride 4 vehicles just to get home. So its pretty tiring but its part of having a job, right? hmmmmm....

When i got home, normally i go upstairs to my room not even bothered to check whats for dinner cause usually im too tired to eat which i know, I KNOW!!! is not good to say cause i feel like im snobbing the blessings that God has given us at our table which i feel pretty guilty for that but a bit i don't cause at the back of my mind if i eat and at the same time i feel tired i wont finish my food practically it'll go to waste which i guess is pretty worst than snobbing the food. Do you get my point? just my opinion which i feel bad for thinking such too.

But this afternoon or evening, i changed my routine by getting some dinner and planned to eat it in my room while checking my Facebook and watching some videos on YouTube. That way! i wont feel or atleast think that im tired.

wanna know what happened next...
END RESULT!

Ended up playing with my food. 
Photobucket
even left messages for myself! 
hope this will remind me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
UGH! i feel so bad or even WORST! 
il definitely rather not eat than playing and wasting food! 
I promise I PROMISE not to eat dinner again!

Feel free to comment below,
its free!

No comments:

Post a Comment