Thursday, May 26, 2011

Follow Me Around Vlog!

This is a VERY late vlog, so sorry! This happened last May 19.

On that day I went to Manila cause currently I'am living at my province which is Pampanga. It would take like an hour to get to Manila. So started my day at 7:01 am and guess what time i got there. 11:30 am. Daryll, my boyfriend was expecting me to get there at 9am but of course being a diva that I am alot of preparation has to be done. Plus my hair took me forever to perfect it! aha
Photobucket
We, girls should always look irresistible to our man. Never EVER look grungy with our guy especially when you dont see him that much, like me and my man. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We ate at CPK (California Pizza Kitchen) cause i was craving for pesto. I was really really hungry, i wasnt able to eat breakfast cause of my darn gorgeous hair!
Photobucket
Got some pesto and pizza while waiting for my Model.
Photobucket
This is the reason why i have to go to Manila.
I was invited to a fashion show to be one of their Makeup artist and they gave us dates for us to come and see the makeups that was sponsored to us. We were just instructed to bring brushes, sponges and spatula's but for makeups they will provide.
Photobucket
So here my partner in crime, Jyn!:) My trusted friend/ Model since college. Love her!
We were waiting for Ms jenny, one of the people who organizes this fashion show. 
As you can see how nervous I was! This was my first time to be officially hired as a makeup artist. 
Photobucket
Ms. jenny gave us a tour on the makeups we were going to use. And it was Motives Cosmetic.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This was my first time I encountered Motives cosmetics. I haven't heard them before they dont sell this on malls or any other places because they wanted to maintain the exclusivity of the cosmetics. They originally came from America. 
So we were given the privileged to see them and test them. And we wanted to purchase them. 
Photobucket
After seeing those makeups i was craving for one too. :( I wanna get some for myself..
Photobucket
This is ms. jenny, Orienting us about the cosmetics. Which was great! I really got interested especially their eyeshadows.
Photobucket
We met some friends too.:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Free FOODS!
Photobucket
Hi!
Photobucket
My pretty Model;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Should I buy or not?? Hmmmm....
Photobucket
My ever supportive hubby.
Photobucket
Again introductions from other make up artist.
Photobucket
Photobucket
So excited to seat ahaha sorry..brings back my nursing review days, where we always seat at the front chairs aha. I miss college;(
Photobucket
Friends!
Photobucket

Photobucket
We were really excited everyone was still outside ahaha
Photobucket

Photobucket
After a long day, Dinner was the best part aha!
Photobucket
YUMYUM!!
Photobucket

Hope you enjoyed my brief follow me around vlog!
Thanks for visiting!
BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment