Monday, May 16, 2011

Burning Nights..

For those who haven't know I'am a candle lover!
I have been burning candles every night before sleeping or while am reading.Candles puts me in good moods. Making my nights more relaxed, feeling more "homey" and focused especially when reading my novels before going to bed. So recently i'ved noticed am running low of my current candle which is from Bath & Body for only P180 and its scent is one of my fave from their body mist, Cucumber Melon. This has a fruity, very sweet scent that i love and hoping my seller would have more of it but she has only limited Bath & Body Work candles but that was ok i was thinking of buying something local but not department store local candles cause i've tried tons of those and i dont like'em that much i dont know why but they seem to not have that strong scent to overcome whole of my room. I dont know but when i smell them they smell fine but when i burn them it doesnt have that much scent i dont know or maybe i just keep getting the bad candles aha
Photobucket
I went to my trusted candle shop which is the Red Door Home Accents, I have been going in and out of this store for already a year. From the first time i bought my candle here i started falling inlove with their very unique candle scent and gone addicted to them and wanting to try more from them.
Photobucket
I bought two, one is a backup incase i ran low again odfOne each from their Body Remedies line and Love potion line. They have some categories for types of scent like for example the Body remedies line are great to burn if your doing meditations or yoga while Love Potion are great for romantic nights with your love one or a date with your partner etc. They have another line which i think called Household where you can light them after cleaning to freshen up that certain parts of your house:) Which i find it very cool! plus they have different types of containers like jars, candle holders, vases, cans and etc. The only reason i got these on can i find them money saver. There are refillable for half the price. I bought these for only P 100 and i can refill it with any scent that i wanted for only P50. Great deal! Right?;)
Photobucket
I got this from the Body Remedies line which is the Purifying scent. This scent has a mellow lemony scent to it.  At first i was excited for this cause it was a great scent from all the Body Remedies candles and when i got home i smelled it again and realized that am not enjoying the scent anymore. :( But all is well still gonna burn it hope it turn out great smelling:)
Photobucket
From the Love Potion line i got the Provocative scent which is a very strong sexy scent. This is already my second can of Provocative candle im so addicted to it. i love its perfumey scent. Very sophisticated scent. i love it. One of my favorite candles from them.
Photobucket

That includes my candle love affair:)
hope you like it! thanks!