Monday, February 20, 2012

Bronze Gold Sultry

Another old makeup look that I did.
I still remember this was my college years. I was motivated to do this look because I was joining a small makeup contest on Youtube which I forgot who was the contest from.
Anyway, remembered that they want a neutral tone look or earth shades either matte or shimmers as long as it was earth tones that we use.

I came up with this. But later on I didn't use it for the contest. I did another look for it that I will be posting sometime later so anyway here was my first attempt.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
In this look obviously, its all about shimmers or more so metallic chromes. Plus a gold glitter liner.
I can't exactly recall all of the products I used here. So sorry for that. But I hope it can serve you as a inspirational look.
Thank you all for visiting:) 
BYE!