Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cheap Thrills!

Another cheap thrills post!
THIS WILL BE SHORT! 
I love doing these. It gives me great pleasure looking for cute inexpensive stuff.
Me and my boyfriend, Daryll went out. We went to Power Books but I didn't buy any books wahaha 
I still have tons of books to read on naixreads.blogspot.com, do check that out to know more.
These just a few of what I got.
Photobucket
A Nautical book mark for only P 20.00!
There were different colors but I only chose two,But these were the best colors from the bunch.
Photobucket
Cable Turtle! 
I love these, They are pretty neat actually especially my room are full of cables every where.
P 38.00
Photobucket
Music Doughnut!
I love these, plus I need them. My headset are annoyingly scattered in my bag I desperately need these.
P 30.00
Photobucket
TA-DAA!!
I gave the other one for my mom.
We have a serious headset problems ahaha
Photobucket

Photobucket

 
And ofcourse a great night out with my man at 4Fingers, a Korean resto. Heaven!

That's it! hope that was tad bit helpful.
Thank you all for visiting!
BYE!