Monday, December 27, 2010

Bare Minerals Haul!!!


I got this last week. A gift from my ninang so thank you!
Very excited when i knew they were makeup. ahaha and its from Bare Escentuals! I hear so many good products from their line and wishing they would have a nearer store here. I got these 3 products, a primer, highlighter and a concealer brush. I havent used them though but il just give my first impression on each product. 


1. Primer:
This is the first primer i have every owned so i hope its good. Read some reviews about it most of it are bad. But i have a dry skin most of the complaints were from people who have oily skin. i hope it does good to my skin type.

This is what it looks like inside. Its very smooth once applied on.Some says that it doesn't do well for oily skin and some say its pretty faithful to its function which is making your foundation last longer but even though il still be doing a review first on this for my skin type. I learned from Pixiwoo in you tube that dry skin types doesn't need to have primers but i wanna try it.

2. Highlighter
love! i sweep this all over my face for a gorgeous glow. perfect mix of shimmery pink and gold. a little goes a reallly long way with this stuff, so it lasts forever. i haven't tried yet, but i bet it would look great as an eyeshadow too.

In Pure Radiance


This is a beautiful highlighter particularly for warm skin tones,.You can wear this on top of blush or cheekbones for a natural luminious glow.

3. Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush
Its great for concealing small places like the sides of my nose, under and around my eyes, over pimples, red spots, or covering discoloration or freckles.it's soft and the width of the brush is perfect for concealing. It really helps to lay the product on to get full coverage and hide things up. Easy to hold. They say that last long time. No fallouts. I HOPE!

Hope that was helpful! bye!