Thursday, December 30, 2010

Blush Crush!

Ever since i got this NYX Blush in Peach i never put it in my makeup closet. I always bring it with me where ever i go! im soooo glad i bough this cause at first i was kinda hesitant to get it cause it looks plain pink in the pix ive seen but in person well it still looks plain pink to me but when i finally applied it on felt like a satisfied customer! ahaha


As you can tell this has been with me for so long now. cant remember when i got this but i know i was till in college when i had this.
Very light pink shade with a peach undertone to it.
lovely combination.
Very soft and pretty. Silky in texture. Buildable and very easy to blend. It is not just peach, it is more of a pink with peach undertones. I simply adore this colour. Could be worn daytime and nightime. Recommended for a natural flush. Cute packaging.
  pigmented and cheap. I only apply lightly i dont like heavy blush when i do my makeup for an everyday or day time use. But you can really see how this blush really soft color . i find it as a very romantic color. Def recommnended!

PRICE: P350

Hope that was intresting!
bye!