As promised, il do a look on each of my wet n wild coloricon palette so first i did the easiest palette
which is the vanity. More on the neutral shades.
This look i did is a simple yet with a bit dramatic glitters on cause i want this to be easy as possible and i really tried to stick with the shades that the palette can offer me but just used 2 shades outside this palette and used 2 glitter liners to make this look a bit dramatic.
Simple look using just one palette:)
- Bare Escentuals Prime Time
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity
- 180 eyeshadow palette used a Light Yellow shade for the base and a Black eyeshadow
- Wet n Wild Mega Creme Eyeliner in Black
- Shawii Glitter Liner in Silver
- NYX Glitter Liner Scintillement Brillo in Gold (I dont recommend!)
- ELF Brow Kit in Light
- Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara
- Cheap lashes from a local store here
- Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation in Classic Ivory
- NYX Concealer pot in Fair
- Stila Contouring Trio
- 10 Blush palette
- Maybelline Water Shine Pure Lipstick in BM31/6GO11(wasnt sure which cause there both on the tag)
- NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Frosted Beige
- Pure Glow Cosmetics Finishing Powder in Rumba Blend
Wanna watch the tutorial?