Sunday, January 16, 2011

ELF Nailed It!

Moving on with more of my ELF craze got these last month with my WNW Craze Polish and as you can see iv been shopping online with ELF and Wet n Wild. I dont know what got in to me but those 2 brands keeps on coming at me ahaha! Now that i almost have all of the Elf polish i need to stop buying nail polish cause i havent used alot of them. 
Photobucket
Anyway still have 2 more Elf polish i want but still waiting for that so watch for it!
I got 5 last month from ELF but the last one was i think an accident my seller i guess gave me 2 party purple polush which i just ordered 1. So hmmm... thanks anyway! ahaha il def goin to buy from her again! ahaha
Photobucket
Lets start!
1. Party Purple
Photobucket
Sorry i seriously tried to get the shot a bit clearer but my cam is having a hard time focusing hmm..
Party Purple is not the best purple polish i have the but great pigmentation brush is fine not the best though. It has Glittery feel on it which i find it amusing rather than plain purple cause if it was plain i wont get it. Recently paired this with Wet n Wild's Glitz which i find great with. i like this shade but not crazy about it.
Photobucket
2. Metal Madness
Photobucket

Photobucket
I still dont know why i bought this am not again Crazy about it but some of you might. But its not that bad though it has again glittery feel on it and doesn't need a top coat cause of the gloss it gives but still suggest to apply a top coat over it. Its not my fave of all the Elf polish i got but its not that bad.
3. Dessert Haze
Photobucket

I love the colour of this product! Now this is a favorite! It is a very unique neutral that is grey/taupe. This polish also stays on very a decent amount of time without chipping. two coats worked for me as i was running out the door but i'm going to do three next time. staying power is awesome. Definitely buying again.
Photobucket
4. Bubble Gum Pink
To be honest I bought this for my 3-yr-old cousin. But I'm amazed to say that I like it for myself. It's really a very tender pink, not at all garish. I'm wearing it on my toes now, and will use it on my hands in the summer. I did get some streaking, but I think it was because I was in a hurry and didn't let the layers dry at all. Anyway, a fun polish, but I need something more Barbie for my little sweetie. And ya! this shade reminds me of Malibu Barbie which i dont usually dont border myself in but it really made me smile ahaha i feel so girly whenever wearing this.
Photobucket
Pricey than the Wet n Wild.
PRICE: P130.00

Hope that was interesting! BYE!