Tuesday, January 25, 2011

NYX Eyeshadow Base and Concealer Jar!!

Another NYX haul! 
The way i feel for ELF Cosmetics is the same way i feel for this brand. 
But NYX is a bit expensive than ELF but BOTH GREAT quality. EVEN BETTER THAN MAC Cosmetics!

Think its decent to  give these 2 a space in my blog for its wonderful service and quality product it has offered me so these are!
Photobucket
NYX CONCEALER JAR 
in Light.
I love the nice creamy consistency in these. They definitely cover blemishes really well. I have the lightest shade
I really think they work really well. I don't use these under my eyes, however, because it does have a tendency to cake up in that area.
EYESHADOW BASE 
in White
I bought the white one instead of a skin tone shade cause of the fact that i can also use this as my highlighter in my brow area cause there are many times that i forget to apply highlight after doing my eyeshadow. ahaha i admit! 
anyway this product is not bad, i have used this since i was doing my makeup and most of the makeup looks i did in the past are used with this eyeshadow base. It amplifies the shade of your shadow plus make it last longer!
A definitely a must have. basically it acts as a primer.
Photobucket
Swatches!
Photobucket

Photobucket

PRICE: P350 each!
at

FIN
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment