Monday, February 28, 2011

Late Nights!

Again its been awhile since i blogged but am really trying my best not to be that dumbass lazy! So sorry you guys but this last weekend me and my college friends decided to meet up since we haven't seen each other like FOREVER! Thankfully this meet up really did happen! SO HOORAY! :)
Our day started when the sun hits the sack.
Photobucket
Still missing 2 girls..
Photobucket

Photobucket
What else to do but to BOWL!!!!
Photobucket
Ok, 'scuse my ball handling last time i played this was when i was in nursery! 
Photobucket
Told ya! ahaha
Photobucket
But a couple of lessons from them...
Photobucket
Nailed those wooden "bottles"?? sorry dunno what they called ahaa
Photobucket
Another good throw!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Batoytoy's turn..
Photobucket
My Hubbah Hubbah feeling the ball aha
Photobucket
Toink! ahahaha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I know, I suck!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
FIREWORKSSSS!!!!!
Photobucket
Done watching aha
Photobucket
hhmmmm....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Had dinner at Giligan's..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My man played some hoops...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Coffee and catched up til 2 in the morning..
Photobucket
Good Morning!!
Photobucket
Leaving you this funny sign..AHAHAH
Photobucket

Hayop lng!

BYE!!!