Monday, February 21, 2011

My Weekend Day Date!

Actually not the whole weekend but a Saturday day date
 A VERY HOT Saturday with my "Him." Now when i say hot, really hot weather, not him but he's hot too, i guess aha:)
Photobucket
And this is Him.
In case your wondering why im so excited to blog or even posting this typical dates that a normal relationship has but sad to say i dont have that "Normal" relationship that everyone has.
Me and my boy seldomly have dates, like once a month or sometimes i get lucky to get a twice a month date.
Photobucket
And this is the reason why..
As you can see my pretty boy works his ass off BIG TIME!
Now this is what a call a "Working Man." Very Busy ey? aha
Photobucket
Love the scrubs though! kitty puss puss ahaha

Going back
knowing that i don't see him that much, i always bring my cam to get everything we do through out our day. 
i love documenting these type of moments in my life knowing i don't see, hug and kiss my Man that much.
Photobucket
Speaking of kiss...
That was close!
Photobucket
He got lamb chops, A hard one.. 
Photobucket
While for me a Cinnamon Steak. I didnt get exactly the whole name of it cause it was a bit long.
Photobucket
VICTORY!
Photobucket
Sorry i forgot the name aha
Photobucket
Red Velvet
Photobucket
This taste like any other chocolate cake. 
Not a good buy. hmp.

Photobucket
We prefer the Red Velvet.

Photobucket
And that's how to eat a meal! aha
Photobucket
Oh, Of course Cook Book Kitchen is on my top list.
Photobucket
Thank y'all:)
Photobucket

Hope that was a tiny bit intresting:)
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment