Monday, February 14, 2011

Rock Hard Pink Valentine's Look!

Sporting my new illamasqua Handmade Nail Quills (DIY) if you missed it just click that! and learn how you can achieve some rocking nails! 
Thought of a look that can match my nails plus it's heart's day so did this unusual look for this day, for a change cause am sure you all sick of looking at romantic make up looks.
So don't be surprised if all of my pix are somewhat sticked to my face cause im sporting my look and my scary nails! ahaha
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Products Used:
  • Bare Escentuals Prime Time
  • Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation in Classic Ivory
  • NYX Concealer Jar in Light
  • Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
  • Maybelline Great Clear Lash Mascara as my Brow Gel
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
  • ELF shimmering Eyeliner Pencil in Black
  • Stila Contouring Trio
  • Mango Adorably Shimmering Perfumed Stick as my Highlighter
  • Loreal True Match Blush in Rose Outlook
  • ELF Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph
  • NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Frosted Beige
  • 180 Eyeshadow:
Photobucket
   Red Star: For my inner corner of the eyes  
Photobucket  
Blue Star: all over the Brow bone
Green and Pink Star: Mixed together as the crease color
White Star: As the Lid Color

Hope you like that rocking look!
 BuhBYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment