Sunday, April 24, 2011

Adele Inspired Look!

I've noticed that its been awhile since iv done a make up look and i think the last look i did was a valentine's day look and its already April so indeed its been awhile.

So recently iv been inspired again to do a new makeup look and the reason why was i went crazy inlove with Adele's new song, am just not sure if its new or its been an old one i wasn't able to hear this phenomenal piece before but either way i've her MASSIVE FAN even before her famous Chasing Pavement days!
Anyway going back to her new song which the is "Rolling In The Deep" i first heard this from American Idol contestant Hayley Reinhart if your interested to check it out just click!:) and she was AMAZING! and I ended up hunting for the song after. Surprise, surprise! i found it! waha!:) so from all her version that came up at YouTube this video was the one i was really amazed by Adele's great talent! I love LOVE it as usual:) i love the retro feel of the song especially the blending of the chorus with Adele and her backup singers so unbelievably great! I just raped the repeat button while i was watching this. It literally took my breath..:)



And because of that i was inspired to do a makeup look inspired by her. And 2 things that i noticed from her makeup look are her heavy winged and lined eyes  and her gorgeous massive lashes! ugh.. i love love that!
Photobucket
the look i did wasnt the exact replica of her picture here cause i did some changes that for me made it more me than her but it was her that inspired me to do the look.:) 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Products Used:

  1. Cetaphil as my moisturizer
  2. Nivea Creme for my eyes
  3. Rimmel London Stay Matte + Skin Pure Complex in Soft Beige
  4. Revlon Age Defying Concealer in Light
  5. Elf Brow Kit in Light
  6. Maybelline Great Clear Lash Mascara as my Brow Gel
  7. Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer
  8. 180 Eyeshadow Palette
  9. NYX Jumbo Eyepencil in Black Bean as my Liner
  10. Elf Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotligh as my highlighter and inner eye luminizer
  11. Stila Contouring Trio
  12. NYX Blush in Spice
  13. Burt's Bees Lipbalm as my lip base
  14. ELF Mineral Lipstick in Pouty Petal lip color
  15. ELF Mineral Lipstick in Cheerful Cherry as my inner lip color
So thats it hope you like my look! Thanks everyone!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment