Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bridal Love Month

I can hear wedding bells!
Its that time of the year where alot of lovey doveys out there are moving on to the next step.
Whenever I attend my relatives or friends wedding I get sooo mushy. I was thinking what more if it was my day. I would collapse of being so emotional! I get so excited for the couples. I find marriage is a really big decision and big step.

 Well before I get carried away, One of my fave blogger is finally getting married!
Congratulations Amy!
Go check her site at Amy Antoinette!
And now she is on her way there, her big day. Iam so happy for her! Wishing her all the best!

She is now conducting a makeup contest which is a Bridal look. And got interested to join for I haven't done any bridal look before and I was inspired to this. In her instruction it stated there that do a bridal look that will fit her Romantic English Country Garden Wedding. Posted some pictures here from her blog
 Wedding Planning. I hope she wont mind. These pictures where my inspiration in making my Bridal Look. i kept it simple but still in relation with the wedding setting. Beautiful wedding designs by the way! 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So here is my take of a Romantic English Country Garden Wedding. 
Hope y'all like it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Like I said simple and light. I didn't go for neutral shades cause everyone has been doing nude looks for weddings and I want something different. Especially a garden wedding like this would be great to add a pop of color. And I wanted to make a healthy glow bridal look. 

These are the products that I used.
Photobucket

Face
Photobucket
Evian Facial Spray
Photobucket
Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing Lotion- Moisturizer as well as my Primer.
Revlon Photoready in Nude (004) Foundation
NYX Concealer Jar in Fair
Victoria's Secret Mosaic Bronzer
Baked Blush
Pure Glow Finishing Powder in Rumba Blend
Eyes
Photobucket
Revlon Age Defying Concealer in Light for my under eye.
ELF Brow Kit in Light
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
180 Eyeshadow Palette
Rimmel Kohl Pencil in Jet Black
ELF Eyelash Curler
Cover Girl Lash Blast.
Outer Corners of the Lids
Photobucket
Crease 
Photobucket
All Over The Lids
Photobucket
Brow Bone, Inner corners and Middle Part of the Lids.
Photobucket
Lips
Photobucket
Burts Bee's Lip Balm
Rimmel Pencil Liner in Pure
NYX Round Lipstick in Eucalyptus
Body Shop Lip Butter in Wild Cherry
THATS IT!
Thank's and hope that was interesting!
Congratulations again Amy!

Leaving you with two of my favorite Marriage quotes.

"The great secret of a successful marriage is to treat all disasters as incidents and none of the incidents as disasters."

"You don't marry one person; you marry three: the person you think they are, the person they are, and the person they are going to become as the result of being married to you."


No comments:

Post a Comment