Monday, June 6, 2011

Follow Me Around Vlog!

Late late vlog! Im so sorry!
Another follow me around vlog with of course my Man.
This was during the weekend and Daryl visited me. We didn't know what to do, We dont wanna go out cause we were saving for our BIG day and as much as possible we dont wanna spend that much. We decided to bake instead! He knows im into baking now a days and he wanna see me in action.
Photobucket
So this day I decided to bake Butterscotch.
Photobucket
I was pretty ecstatic seeing my Butterscotch rise up! 
Photobucket
Viola! 
The middle part wasn't cooked enough:(
we have to re heat it again and sad to say I was frustrated. I wasn't able to get it on camera the end result.
Sorry.:/
Photobucket
Anyway when my dad got home, He and mom took Daryl around our local market especially its "Fiesta" alot of activities were being held. Knowing my mom being a street wise she loves going to this types of event's.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Flats for only P250!
Photobucket
We got this cute red flats!
Photobucket
Ya, my mom is happy!
Photobucket
The Man of my life.. :)
Photobucket
That's me!!
Photobucket
I LOVE cloudy days:)
 Photobucket
Went to Rizza's. My mom's go to place. Its like her Sephora shop here ahaha!

Who say's my dad cant wear chuck's!??
Photobucket
Sexy!
Photobucket
 Look at my mom!
Seating pretty:)
Photobucket
Aaaw.. 
Photobucket
That was all it! Thanks for visiting! 
Photobucket

BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment