Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cook Book For College Students!

This book was actually from my brother who is still in his senior year. I found this book in his room and since I am into cooking and stuff I went nuts after reading this! This has basically everything that a kid can do. And I was a bit sad that I wasn't able to get this while I was in college. Well actually its not for college students alone but for everyone who has a very limited time to cook or even prepare meals for themselves.

I'll be showing you every features that this book has except for all the recipes in it. It'll practically take 5 pages of my blog to post everything in this book! aha we dont want that right, aha anyway I am not sure if this still available but my brother got this at National Bookstore probably its still so go and get a copy cause everything is easy meals for BUSY BUSY and ON THE BUDGET people. Like me! aha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Like I said it has a lot to offer. This is not for college students alone but for every busy bee's out there and even aspiring chef's there. So hope that was helpful.
See ya! BYE!