Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Half Successful Brownie Day

Photobucket
Another LATE LATE vlog. aha
Last month my dad and my brother bought this for me. A Electric Oven. This past days I have been learning baking and of course my ever so supportive dad persuaded my brother to use his credit card to buy me a Electric Oven and for those who dont know my dad have been into food business for already like a year and he was really encouraging me to go into that field with him. So iam really learning this for him and hope with this Oven I can make my daddy proud.:)
Photobucket
We got this for P3000 its a Kyowa brand which am not really sure what brands are great but this of all the oven we checked this was quite big enough and cheap. I hope quality's great too!
Photobucket



The next day i just have to bake right a away and my dad suggested to do something common as Brownies.
So I did!
Again cant show the recipe for this cause this might turn into a business venture one day. Ahaha I hope so..
So followed what was instructed for the heat setting and stuff.
Photobucket
My first batch of brownie. I was really praying that they'd turn out great.Photobucket
They started to pull up!!!:)
Photobucket
I said to myself here "This was soooo easy!"
Photobucket
End result...
BURNT! everything burned except the middle sections of the brownies.
Darn it! i was pretty excited and sure to myself that this was just a easy baking. urgh!
Photobucket
I felt like crying when i saw this. I felt like I failed an exam:(
Photobucket
Try and TRY again, Luckily there were still abit left so have to reset my heat settings and time.
Photobucket
End result was it didnt puff out this time but a bit fudgier than my first one. And another thing was I was scared removing them from the mold. I feel they were going to collapse if i remove the molds.

I placed Vanilla ice cream on top for perfect sweetness! 
Still have to work on the molds but the taste was great!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Thank y'all for visiting!
BYE!

3 comments:

  1. hi how's baking? i just bought kasi same oven as you.. i'm confused as to how to preheat it when it wont turn on if you don't turn the timer..please help..thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi anonymous.... IN using this kind of oven, you really have to turn on the timer. If a recipe, for example, calls for pre heating it for 250 C for 15 minutes, then you have to turn on the timer.. Since this is just a mini oven, lessen time to say about 10-12 minutes.. Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! nako confused ako dun sa 2 heater sa taas at baba kailangan ba both silang nka open pag mag be bake o ung nasa taas lang?

    ReplyDelete