Monday, June 13, 2011

What's Cooking??

I've noticed that I lack some cooking equipment or tools that I need for my baking self lessons.
Went to Japan Home Center store where everything is practically cheap and bought myself some things that I need and kinda have to replace some of my old baking tools. As you can see most of these are molding tools especially for cupcakes cause I am planning to do some.

So I found some mini silicon cupcake bases which are the colorful molds in tthe picture. Aren't they cute!
All of this cost for only P66! except for the Cookbook. I found that in our mini library which is my brother's book. Anyway i'll discuss that later on in my next vlog.
Photobucket
Knowing I have alot of this stuff, I was excited to use them. So decided to do another "What's Cooking?" blog!
Photobucket
So here,I am baking a Butter Cake.
Photobucket
Covered it with a foil so that it will help to distribute the heat evenly around the mold.
Photobucket
Set it for 177 deg. celsius for 25 mins.
Photobucket

Photobucket
While waiting, I am reading my brother's old cook book. 
Photobucket
It has finally rose up!
Photobucket

HUGE apology people! I ate most before I remembered I have to take pictures of the finish product. I know KILL ME! BUT it was a perfect butter cake! I just wasn't able to take pictures right after i took it out from the oven. sorry!
Photobucket

Photobucket

So that was it!
BYE!