Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas At The Clinic

Forgot to mention, I got a new job last June of this year. This time, the job I got is within my field. 
THANK GOD! Which all of you know how hard to find a job in my profession which is a nurse. 
I know mothers or parents knows best that's why until now I'am still proving my parents "THEORY" 
that being a nurse will get me somewhere to success or that's what they think.

Going back, I'am a company nurse of Pampanga's Best Incorporated. The pay is bad but I don't do alot of shit so its ok. But met a lot of great people and eventually gained new good friends. This is another late blog, I'am so sorry. This happened last 23rd of December.  We had our mini Christmas PARTAY before we had our vacation. We were still working here like a normal clinic day but we just gotta have some fun. ITS CHRISTMAS PEOPLE! aha
Photobucket
Here's my nurse mates! One's missing though..

Photobucket
And ME!

Photobucket
Funny people who brings joy to the clinic:)

Photobucket
Prayer before meals except one. That person is agnostic.

Photobucket


Photobucket
This is not what you think it is.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Raffle TIME! WINNER!

Photobucket
What's a Christmas party without games!?
Pinoy Henyo game contenders.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
WINNERS!

Photobucket
Let's play CHARADES!!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Think, think think PEOPLE!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
We WON!! HAHAHA

Photobucket
Gift giving time!

Photobucket
Got him a Ambercrombie shirt. Cute!

Photobucket
My turn! wahaha soooo big!

Photobucket
ahaha gotta a new book to read! woohhoooo!

Photobucket
HAPPY DAY!

Photobucket
We have a guest:)

Photobucket

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!