Sunday, January 1, 2012

Don't Believe The Hype

ELF DUO EYE SHADOW CREAM
in Blueberry
P129.00 (SM Department Store)
Photobucket
I got this last December 30, just recently cause I was trying to imitate a certain look for someone and got one of this solely because of the shade is similar to what I was trying to imitate and its cheap plus a cream shadow which I'am always hesitant to get so I took the risk.

Photobucket
Here it is swatched. 
I admit I'am impress by the pigmentation of this product. Very very pigmented.

Photobucket
Photobucket
1. Inexpensive!
2. Very pigmented
3. Soooo Creamy
4. Packaging is good. A space saver.
Photobucket
1. WEAK staying power.
2. It smears ALOT and easily.
3. Awful scent. It smells like clay or a crayon.

I have to retouch tons of times to make this product stay put I even topped this with powder eyeshadow to absorb the moist from the cream but its quite stubborn.
I suggest using a very good eye primer and luck with this product.
Photobucket
Now my opinion about cream eyeshadows stays the same.Be cautious in getting the right cream shadow.
I don't recommend this though.

That's it and hope that was helpful.
See you!