Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Merry Christmas 2011!

I know its been forever since I blogged on my beauty channel cause recently I have been working on my other blog which I will be announcing SOON! Anyway going back, I have realized that I already have this beauty blog for a year now and so happy that people are still supporting and emailing me. Thank You Thank You tons! 

Another late blog here. My family and I spends Christmas at Baguio city since last year here's the link of my last year  Christmas At Paris..asa! if you missed it. It now became a tradition cause we found Baguio city a very peaceful and a great place because of the weather. SO cold! You can really feel that Christmas is everywhere! A great place to be away from all buzzing people and a time to bond with your love ones which Christmas is all about. Family.

We started our day around 2am of 24th of December which we always do. We started the road around 3 to 4 am I guess. I was still sleepy at the time so I wasn't able see the exact time and even get pictures during the trip. My bad. 
DAY 1
We got there around 9am
Stretch much??
Photobucket

My pillow. A must have!

Photobucket


Ofcourse, Picture TIME!!
Photobucket
I didn't wear too much fancy cause it was SUPER EARLY to dress up so I just took this simple stripe black and white dress with a red thin belt and a Tory Burch black flatsies plus my Roxy girl jacket that was given to me last year by my cousin. Another cheap thrills of mine the dress got it for only P 250 at Rizza's RTW. I love that place! aha

Photobucket
Anyway wasted all our day sleeping. Cause we were sooo tired! woke up really early.
Its already Christmas eve were preparing to go to church.
Photobucket
A picture with my brothers before we head out.
Photobucket
Before we went to church we killed some time at the mall first cause we were early which was so not us EVER
Photobucket
Sorry about the quality. Its my dad. Not that good at taking pictures aha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
At church.
Obviously it's really cold.Even worst we didn't have a chance to seat inside cause of the no. of people is unbelievable. Got no choice but get our asses freeze outside. BBrrrrrrrr.....
But still manage to smile but inside i was dying! I even got the nerve to wear this short sleeve blazer of mine cause I know we were going to stay inside. Urgh!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I just have to scoot next to them for heat aha!
Photobucket
DAY 2
We got up a bit late. It was hard getting up especially because of the weather.
Its going to be a busy day for all of us. Preparing to get out there.
Photobucket
Working my magic on my mother:)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
First destination Mines View. 
Shop a bit and ate ALOT!
Photobucket
Especially my BIG brothers.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Second destination ???? forgot! aha
Photobucket

Photobucket
Wore a Red lippies by Wet n Wild Mega Last Matte Lipstick in Spotlight Red.
Photobucket
Rocker Chic!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
After that we decided to get body massage at SM baguio.
They were having a show there, it was BEAUTIFUL!
Photobucket
This is where we relaxed and get our massage at Body and Sole
Their pretty good actually, though not comfy when they ask no top and BRA!
Photobucket
While waiting for my brothers we got ourselves some pictures. The moutains at the back were beautiful!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I Love candies especially Cotton Candy!
Photobucket
After that we went to the night market to buy "pasalubong":)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
DAY 3 (Our last day)
This was early in the morning.We roam around and did our last minute shopping before we eat and head down home. Just took pictures randomly and caught some beautiful sights.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
STRAWBERRIES!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
We went back to the inn to get our things and bought this cute cute CUTE stockings and decided to try it on cause it matches my dress and boots aha
Photobucket

Photobucket
I feel like santa's elf here aha
Photobucket
We went again to SM baguio to get some lunch. PIZZA!
Photobucket
While waiting for others me and my younger brother made the most out of the mall.
and yeah have to remove the stockings, I wanna feel the breeze.It feel so good especially were heading home i wanna remember how cold it is. aha

Photobucket
Book store is a must visit place!

Photobucket
Get me some CRYSIS 2 PLEASE!
Photobucket
Chill..................
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Luckily! just 7 kilometers and where home but we got us a burnt tire.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Still happy though, My first time to get flat tire on a scary highway such as this aha 
Exciting much. 
Photobucket

We got home safe THANK GOD!
Another great christmas with my family. One of the things that I will NEVER trade in.
My Family.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!