Monday, January 2, 2012

My ULTA Models

What better way to do while there's no patient?
PLAY WITH YOUR NURSE MATES!

In this blog post I have tested the ULTA makeup kit that I did a Review on this right after this blog. Its Down there or click this. We did this for 2 days cause we had fun doing photoshoot and especially testing the Ulta makeup kit

The only other products I used here are: 
~Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation in Nude
~Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in True Ivory
~NYX Concealer Jar in Light
~NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
~ ELF Eyeshadow Cream in Blueberry
The others are all from the ULTA Kit.
FIRST VICTIM
My Supervisor:)

BEFORE 
Photobucket
Working my magic.
Photobucket
Almost there!
Photobucket
VIOLA!
What I did is just a simple subtle nude,clean look.
Photobucket
Photobucket
SECOND VICTIM
NURSE MYRA

BEFORE
Photobucket
I did a very feathered out deep brown crease color and a winged eyeliner.
Photobucket Photobucket
  Photobucket
My ULTA Models 2012!
Photobucket

And a random person.haha
Photobucket


PHOTO SHOOT DAY 1
Photobucket Photobucket
ULTA MAKEUP DAY 2
I did a tiny bit dramatic lid color. I winged the whole shadow out and plump the lips more.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
In here I just did simple smokey effect in here lids and nude pink lips.
Photobucket
PHOTO SHOOT DAY 2
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
BLOOPERS AND PEOPLE AT THE BACKGROUND.
Photobucket
Nurse Janina the Hair extraordinaire!
Photobucket Photobucket
Touch Ups!
Photobucket
Fun times. ARGUING!
Photobucket Photobucket

Anyway that's a wrap!
Hope that was interesting and thank y'all for visiting bye!!