Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My First Ever Set Of Paintings

Recently I have been studying make up charts and these were my ever first set of my "Masterpiece."
I only learned thru online searching and some Youtube videos on how to's. 
I know they aren't perfect! but its a start. Most of these are smoky looks. I was quite excited to some heavy contoured looks and most of it ended up looking fierce makeup aha
So i wont discuss much details of my work but il give a tip or two on how makeup charts work.

First you dont have to buy any coloring pencils or paints for you to do this. All you need are your real makeups. Yes! i admit at first I was surprised that real makeup were used to create these charts. I was thinking that It'll waste a lot of my hard earned makeup but at the back of mind it'll be nice to see your makeup in action if it'll go well on the look or not to see before hand if it will fit in your choice of makeup look. 
Photobucket
Second, for the lips. Some lipstick will change color when applied in the makeup chart. I dont know if its because of the paper that I'am using but it changes the shade once applied on my makeup chart so be aware of that!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These looks below I brought these looks to life just click here! if you wanna see.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I know alot of imperfections. Iam still getting use to these charts so hopefully I can get a hang on perfecting it.
Hope that was helpful and interesting!
Thank y'all for visiting!
BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment